Only 22% of companies tie data analysis to business objectives*; we work with those forward-thinking companies within that 22% who understand the power of Conversion Optimization. That leaves 78% of companies gambling that their agency’s next big idea will help them reach their goals. There are many firms out there willing to work with these companies – little accountability, no predictive modeling, no heavy data analysis. If you fall into that 78% and want to stay there – you don’t need Sq1.
*SOURCE Bryan Eisenberg, Econsultancy Online Measurement & Strategy Report
We build integrated programs that drive immediate response from online to offline and continuously increase performance and efficiency over time. In short, we drive more sales at a lower cost.
Conventional wisdom says 70% of purchase decisions are made in-store.
The new reality is 80% of purchase decisions are now made outside the store. According to IRI, Sq1 can influence these decision points along the path to purchase. We quantify, test, measure and optimize our campaigns in real time to deliver maximum results.
Sq1 designed a shopper-focused program to drive trial and awareness for a National Package Good manufacturer within a specific National Retailer. The program drove a 97% increase in sales – its largest single month increase ever. Leveraging multiple data sources, we created a direct link to online behavior and in-store sales. Through a test and control scenario, we were able to directly attribute sales lift to those shoppers exposed to our hyper-targeted campaign. Direct attribution showed that exposed shoppers purchased roughly 2x the amount of product than those shoppers who were not exposed.
Sq1 designed an e-commerce optimization program to drive online sales for an online retailer. Over a 12-month period, we were able to deliver a 300% lift in online sales. Delivering dynamic messaging to consumers based on their previous browsing behaviors, we were able to drive online sales 3x higher year-over-year.
Sq1 designed an online lead optimization program to increase medical consultations for a specialized surgeon at the lowest cost per acquisition possible. Utilizing a multi-channel program, we were able to surround prospects with highly targeted messaging while drastically reducing the patient acquisition cost from over $900 to less than $200. The program increased new leads by 83% while decreasing the cost per acquisition by 78%.
Sq1 designed a social optimization program to increase Facebook community engagement for a CPG National Manufacturer. Through a unique targeting methodology, we were able to identify and target consumers with the highest propensity to actively share content through social channels. Utilizing this approach, we were able to ignite the Facebook community with a 98% lift in active fans in only 60 days. Implementing a rich user experience throughout the Facebook community, we were able to increase content interaction over 30%.
In order to achieve results like the above, you truly have to be a master of art & science.
Sq1 not only staffs amazing strategy and analytics folks, but some of the best creative and technologists in the industry.